Picture Credit: Lithologie Inc.
This whisky stone set contain 4 stones with walnut display with 940 million year old stones from the region of St-Élie-de-Caxton, Qc, Canada.
This stone comes from the time of earth when the American continent was formed. This stone is characteristic of an happy mixture of dark emerald green and black, there are insertions of pearly white calcite crystals. The extraction and manufacturing process are all made in Quebec.
* The color of wood and stones may vary
- Rinse with water the stones before using them.
- Set the whisky stones in the freezer dry for 30 minutes to freeze them.
- Delicately place 2 to 3 stones in the bottom of a high fashion whisky glass. Then pour 2 to 3 oz of your favorite amber spirit.
- Savor your favorite amber spirit without watering down your whisky on the rock!
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not eat the stones
- Please consume alcohol responsibly
- Stones recognized as safe for food from FDA